1983 Science Fiction/Fantasy/Adventure Rated PG 134 Minutes
|In Theaters||May 25, 1983|
|On 4K UHD||March 31, 2020|
|On Blu-ray||November 10, 2015|
|On DVD||September 12, 2006|
The final chapter of the original Star Wars trilogy introduces the Ewoks to the rebellion cause, Luke and Leia learn of their family ties, and good finally triumphs over evil when Luke defeats Vader and the Dark Side in a final light saber duel.
Box office gross: $309.1 million.
Released by 20th Century Studios. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- New 'Last Jedi' trailer feels familiar
- The first 'The Last Jedi' trailer offers some clues
- Monday Mixer: 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' has an official title
- Review: 'Freemaker Adventures' takes 'Star Wars' to a new level
- August the 4th: A new 'Star Wars' TV series?
- July the 4th: The return of Darth Vader