1990 Drama Rated R 146 Minutes
|On 4K UHD||December 6, 2016|
|On Blu-ray||January 16, 2007|
|On DVD||October 27, 1998|
The gangster film for modern day is based on the true story of Henry Hill, played by Liotta, who dreamed as a kid of becoming a member of the glamorous mob who ran his New York neighborhood. DeNiro and Pesci are members of the family he ascends to, until he breaks the code and eventually falls from grace.
Released by Warner Bros. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: A star-studded cast puts the icing on 'The Birthday Cake'
- Review: Adam Sandler sparkles in 'Uncut Gems'
- Review: 'Vault' gets its 1970s groove on
- Review: Catherine Zeta-Jones is a bold choice for 'Cocaine Godmother'
- Monday Mixer: Are theatrical versions of first 'Star Wars' films coming to Blu-ray?
- Exciting trailer for Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks' new film