2011 Adventure/Action/Comedy Rated PG-13 136 Minutes
|In Theaters||May 20, 2011|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||October 18, 2011|
|On DVD||October 18, 2011|
From Disney and Producer Jerry Bruckheimer comes all the fun, epic adventure and humor that ignited the original. Johnny Depp returns as Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. A tale of truth, betrayal, youth, demise - and mermaids! When Jack crosses paths with a woman from his past (Penelope Cruz), he's not sure if it's love, or if she's a ruthless con artist using him to find the fabled Fountain of Youth. Forced aboard the ship of the most feared pirate ever, Jack doesn't know who to fear more - Blackbeard (Ian McShane) or the woman from his past. Directed by Rob Marshall, it's filled with eye-popping action, mystery and all-out wit. Complete with a bounty of bonus features, this is one thrilling journey you won't want to end.
Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of action/adventure violence, some frightening images, sensuality and innuendo.
Box office gross: $241.0 million. View box office history.
Released by Disney. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'Dead Men Tell No Tales' comes alive on 4K
- Monday Mixer: It's a 'Wonder'ful world
- GBU: A double dose of the UGLY
- UPDATED: Jerry Bruckheimer to tweet 'Pirates' Blu-ray release date
- A look back at the first half of 2011 at the box office
- 3D movie trailers the latest bewildering fad in Hollywood