2007 Action/Suspense Rated PG-13 130 Minutes
|In Theaters||June 27, 2007|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||November 20, 2007|
|On DVD||November 20, 2007|
New York City detective John McClane (Bruce Willis) delivers old-school justice to a new breed of terrorists when a massive computer attack on the U.S. infrastructure threatens to shut down the entire country over Independence Day weekend.
Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, language and a brief sexual situation.
Box office gross: $134.4 million. View box office history.
Released by Fox. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Red-band trailer for 'Sex Tape' has both laughs and laughable technology
- What's in a name? Worst sequel titles ever
- Monday Morning Mixer: Yippee Ki-yay indeed
- 'Die Hard' trailer proves that explosions run in the family
- Monday Morning Mixer: 'Argo,' you go, we all go for 'Argo'
- 'A Good Day to Die Hard' trailer explodes off the screen