2005 Comedy/Romance Rated R 116 Minutes
|In Theaters||August 19, 2005|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||September 30, 2008|
|On DVD||Not Available|
40-year-old Andy Stitzer has done quite a few things in his life. He's got a cushy job stamping invoices at an electronics superstore, a nice apartment with a proud collection of action figures and comic books, good friends, a nice attitude. But there's just one little thing he hasn't quite gotten around to doing yet - something most people have done by his age. Andy's never, ever, ever had sex.
His friends at the store consider it their duty to help, but nothing proves effective enough until he meets Trish, a 40-year-old mother of three. Andy's friends are psyched by the possibility that it may finally happen... until they hear that Andy and Trish have begun their relationship based on a mutual no-sex policy.
Rated R for pervasive sexual content, language and some drug use.
Box office gross: $109.4 million. View box office history.
Released by Universal. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Best movies of 2015 that you don't know about yet: John's list
- The Decade That Was: Stars who broke out in the 2000s
- Something to love and hate: Judd Apatow is making 'Ghostbusters 3' (Updated)
- Ten actors that we want to save from the dreaded 'type cast'
- EW names best 100 movies in last 25 years, we name the top 10 snubs
- A star is born in 'Dewey Cox'