1999 Drama Rated R 122 Minutes
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||September 21, 2010|
|On DVD||May 9, 2000|
A middle-aged man confronts the reality of his suburban life. His marriage is in shambles. His daughter doesn't acknowledge his existence. But a chance meeting of one of his daughter's friends reignites the fire in his life.
Rated R for strong sexuality, language, violence and drug content.
Box office gross: $130.1 million.
Released by DreamWorks. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: Tell everyone about 'Don't Tell a Soul'
- Review: 'Dagon' & 'Beyond Re-Animator' get impressive Vestron treatment
- Review: 'Broken Vows' is a stalker's dream come true
- We grill the experts at AwardsCircuit.com for Oscar answers
- Oscar Watch: 'Moneyball' strikes out
- New images surface for 'Green Lantern' and other Summer movies