2013 Drama/Suspense Rated R 138 Minutes
|In Theaters||December 13, 2013
Wide on Dec 20
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||March 18, 2014|
|On DVD||March 18, 2014|
A fictional film set in the alluring world of one of the most stunning scandals to rock our nation, American Hustle tells the story of brilliant con man Irving Rosenfeld (Christian Bale), who along with his equally cunning and seductive British partner Sydney Prosser (Amy Adams) is forced to work for a wild FBI agent Richie DiMaso (Bradley Cooper). DiMaso pushes them into a world of Jersey powerbrokers and mafia that's as dangerous as it is enchanting. Jeremy Renner is Carmine Polito, the passionate, volatile, New Jersey political operator caught between the con-artists and Feds. Irving's unpredictable wife Rosalyn (Jennifer Lawrence) could be the one to pull the thread that brings the entire world crashing down. Like David O. Russell's previous films, American Hustle defies genre, hinging on raw emotion, and life and death stakes.
Box office gross: $150.1 million. View box office history.
Released by Sony Pictures. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- 'Joy' picks up the gun in new trailer
- Jennifer Lawrence's latest trailer will bring 'Joy' into your life
- '12 Years' wins Oscar for Best Picture, 'Gravity' grabs most
- Everything you need to know to rock your Oscars pool
- Monday Morning Mixer: It's a big 'Ride' for sure
- 'Gravity' and 'Hustle' in old-fashioned Oscars tussle