2015 Comedy/Family Rated PG 91 Minutes
|In Theaters||July 10, 2015|
|On 4K UHD||September 5, 2017|
|On Blu-ray||December 8, 2015|
|On DVD||December 8, 2015|
The Minions, breakout stars from "Despicable Me," are presented in an origin story that showcases their unpredictable personality and physicality, and pairs them with equally memorable human characters. As it turns out, Minions have existed since the beginning of time. They have evolved from single (yellow) cell organisms into the familiar beings we know, and they live for a collective purpose: to seek out and serve the most despicable master they can find. Academy Award winner Sandra Bullock will lead the voice cast of the human characters as Scarlett Overkill, the world's reigning super-villain of the 1960s.
Rated PG for action and rude humor.
Box office gross: $336.0 million. View box office history.
Released by Universal. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: Kevin Smith lays bare his mended heart in emotional 'Clerk.'
- Review: Universal debuts spectacular multi-film collections
- Monday Mixer: Brand new 'Magnificent Seven' trailer
- Monday Mixer: The 'Secret' is out
- Attack of the animated movie trailers
- Monday Mixer: A whole three seconds of new 'Force Awakens' footage