2012 Comedy/Family Rated PG 101 Minutes
|In Theaters||November 2, 2012|
|On 4K UHD||November 6, 2018|
|On Blu-ray||March 5, 2013|
|On DVD||March 5, 2013|
Wreck-It Ralph (voice of John C. Reilly) longs to be as beloved as his game's perfect Good Guy, Fix-It Felix (voice of Jack McBrayer). Problem is, nobody loves a Bad Guy. But they do love heroes... so when a modern, first-person shooter game arrives featuring tough-as-nails Sergeant Calhoun (voice of Jane Lynch), Ralph sees it as his ticket to heroism and happiness. He sneaks into the game with a simple plan-win a medal-but soon wrecks everything, and accidently unleashes a deadly enemy that threatens every game in the arcade. Ralph's only hope? Vanellope von Schweetz (voice of Sarah Silverman), a young troublemaking "glitch" from a candy-coated cart racing game who might just be the one to teach Ralph what it means to be a Good Guy. But will he realize he is good enough to become a hero before it's "Game Over" for the entire arcade?
Rated PG for some rude humor and mild action/violence.
Box office gross: $189.4 million. View box office history.
Released by Disney. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'Ralph Breaks the Internet' is a big hit
- First trailer for Disney's 'Frozen' follow-up, 'Big Hero 6'
- Monday Morning Mixer: 'Fire' burns despite 'Frozen' climes
- Ben Affleck, 'Argo' get last laugh at the Oscars
- Best movies of 2013 that you don't know about yet: Tim's list
- 'Argo' and 'Les Mis' are big winners at the Golden Globes