2015 Action/Science Fiction/Comedy Rated PG-13 132 Minutes
|In Theaters||July 17, 2015|
|On 4K UHD||October 1, 2019|
|On Blu-ray||December 8, 2015|
|On DVD||December 8, 2015|
The next evolution of the Marvel Cinematic Universe brings a founding member of The Avengers to the screen for the first time with Marvel Studios' Ant-Man. Armed with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, master thief Scott Lang must embrace his inner hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, protect the secret behind his spectacular Ant-Man suit from a new generation of towering threats. Against seemingly insurmountable obstacles, Pym and Lang must plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.
Rated PG-13 for sci-fi action violence.
Box office gross: $180.2 million. View box office history.
Released by Disney and Marvel Studios. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' delivers giant fun on 4K UHD
- Review: Ten years of Marvel films pays off nicely with 'Infinity War'
- Review: Marvel shatters expectations with 'Black Panther'
- Best movies of 2017 that you don't know about yet: John's list
- Monday Mixer: The 'Doctor' is in
- 'Spider-Man' finally lands in new 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer